Poco, a sub-brand of Xiaomi had launched it’s greatest phone Poco F1 in India in August 2018. For its ask price, the phone offered top tier specifications when it got official in the markets. One cannot argue on the matter that the price to value ratio of the Poco F1 is peerless, even in 2019. Anyways, the company has to offer a host of features on this phone with new ones arriving with the passing days. The latest one to arrive on the Poco F1 is the dark mode with an update in the Poco F1’s launcher. Here are the steps you have to follow to enable the dark mode inside Poco launcher on any Android phone that supports the launcher:
- First of all install the updated version of Poco Launcher (18.104.22.168) . You can download it on any Android phone1 from Google Play Store (Install From here for free).
- Long press on the empty space in your home screen, and navigate to the ‘Settings’ icon below.
- After that, Tap on ‘More’ with the ‘Backgrounds’ option to follow the next.
- In there, tap on the ‘Dark’ mode. You are also provided with a slider below to adjust the intensity of the transparency of the app drawer.
- Tap on ‘Apply’ and the dark mode will get enabled on your Poco F1 launcher.
The Poco Launcher 22.214.171.124 doesn’t enable the system-wide dark mode on your Poco F1. Xiaomi and Poco are working hard to enabling the feature on the last year flagship. Anyways, the new dark mode on the launcher looks elegant and offers handsome features to personalize your device. Also, the company will soon bring its next flagship phone to the market. The Poco 2, will be wedded to even more features, so stay tuned with the latest update with us.